Due to the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have temporarily reduced our customer support hours to 9–5pm Monday to Friday. Remember, you are able to make changes to your policy at any time, and we never charge you fees to do so. Making some changes that reflect your current circumstances can help to reduce your premium.How to contact us.
The head-start your MINI deserves.
Three months free.
For a limited time, when you buy a brand new MINI from a MINI retailer in the UK, the first three months cover are free for eligible customers.
100% peace of mind.
MINI Flex Car Insurance is a fully comprehensive insurance policy designed for your MINI. Defaqto 5 Star rated, it provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
A simple monthly subscription.
Subscriptions as you know and love. Pay monthly without a tie-in, up-front deposits or interest charges.
MINI Flex is our take on truly modern car insurance and we would like you to try it. Cancel anytime – no minimum period, no fees, no penalties.
Always at your fingertips.
Set up and manage your policy anytime, anywhere. Changing your details, drivers and add-ons are just a few taps and take effect immediately.
See what’s behind the scenes and understand the things that affect your premium with your unique WriskScore™.
- Guaranteed option of MINI Approved Bodyshop repair in the UK
- Use of a courtesy car whilst your car is being repaired
- Uninsured driver promise – protecting your No Claims Bonus and policy excess if an accident was the fault of an uninsured driver
- Roof box cover up to £750
- 24 hour UK recovery in the event of an accident
- Replacement child car seats in the event of an accident
- Sole glass replacement or repair will not affect your No Claims Bonus
- Enjoy 90 days’ full policy cover in a 12-month period when you visit the EU
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks
- Cover for personal accidents involving the car up to £20,000 per person and medical expenses related to a car accident up to £500
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000
MINI Car Insurance is 5 Star rated and provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
- You must be aged between 21 and 85 years old
- Minimum driver age of 30 years old for MINI John Cooper Works (JCW) Countryman and Clubman Models (306hp), and 25 years old for MINI JCW 3-door Hatch and Convertible models
- Only applicable when you buy a new MINI from a MINI Retailer in the UK
- Offer is available for vehicles registered and collected between 1 Dec 2019 and 30 June 2020
- Have held a full UK/EU licence for at least one year
- UK residents only
- Have had no more than three at-fault claims in the past five years
- Have a maximum of three minor driving convictions in the past five years and no major convictions
- Other terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses apply
MINI Car Insurance is arranged and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 10657213 and its registered office is at 25 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AY. Wrisk Transfer Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 788062.