Due to the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have temporarily reduced our customer support hours to 9–5pm Monday to Friday. How to contact us
- Guaranteed option of MINI Approved Bodyshop repair in the UK
- Courtesy car whilst repairs are carried out
- 24 hour accident recovery in the UK
- Replacement child car seats
- Sole glass replacement or repair will not affect your No Claims Bonus
- Up to 90 days cover whilst driving your vehicle abroad within the EU
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks
- Cover for Personal Accidents involving the car up to £20,000 per person and Medical Expenses related to a car accident up to £500
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000
MINI Car Insurance is 5 Star rated and provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
- UK residents only
- Maximum driver age of 85 years old
- Minimum driver age of 30 years old for MINI John Cooper Works (JCW) Countryman and Clubman Models (306hp), and 25 years old for MINI JCW 3-door Hatch and Convertible models
- Terms and conditions apply
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. MINI Car Insurance is managed and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 10657213 and its registered office is at 25 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AY. Wrisk Transfer Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – reference number 788062. The FCA’s register can be checked for details of their permissions, history and contact details.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstraße 107, 80802 Munich. Registered with the commercial register of the local court of Munich under number: HRB 230378, UK Branch office: Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AJ. Great Lakes Insurance SE UK Branch is authorised by the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
MINI Financial Services (GB) Limited, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB and Wrisk Transfer Limited are not part of the same corporate group.